Articles, Books & Resources on Counselling
Counselling and Therapy using Mindfulness and Self-compassion
- Health, Well-being and Spirituality
- On Death and Dying
- STRESS: Understand the Fight or Flight Response
- What is Grief?
- MINDFULNESS: The Ten Most Effective Tools to become More Conscious, More Calm and More Grounded
- Why Can’t I Change When I Want to ?!!!
- Connect with Your Heart and Access Compassion
- 14 Ways to Take Care of Your Inner Child
- Tools for the Aware Self to Use
- Key Tools and Strategies to Help Manage Your Emotions
- Working with your Breath – a powerful tool for self-care and self-regulation
- How to Handle the Losses that we Experience Throughout Our Lives
- Techniques to help you deal with Anxiety, Fear & Worry
Go to Download Articles page
As a counsellor and teacher I am always looking for really good books that can offer additional support to the people I work with. The following are some of my favourites.
- The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion by Christopher Germer
- Picking Up the Pieces by Sherri Magee, Ph.D. & Kathy Scalzo, M.S.O.D..
Free Guided Meditation Downloads
Go to Guided Meditations downloads page.